Monday, April 4, 2011

TWO finished knitted articles of clothing. Holy cow!

I love when I have a finished project. It makes my heart pitter patter and I get to feel the sense of true accomplishment. And brag. I really like to brag. Especially when it's something wearable like this...



My favorite part about this wrap is that you can wear it a gazillion ways. And it's so pretty. For my fibery friends you can see more on the rav page for it.


AND not only did I finish one wearable adult sized item this last month but two. FOR ME. I know, the shock almost killed me too.



Oh man, I need a hair makeover. Stat.

4 comments:

  1. Boh of those are gorgeous but I'm in love with the brown one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both are GORGEOUS!!! I am in love with the short brown sweater. LOVE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh!! I want one of each! seriously, I want one of each. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shower Taps are one of the necessary things needed in a home. All bathrooms must have LED taps; there is no bath space without them. These Antique Basin Taps help to control the free out flow of water, and even do much more these days.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...