Monday, November 1, 2010

Are you a Momprenuer? Let's have a link party!

I dabble in business. I find it interesting and you can frequently see me reading a vast array of business related articles and books. And everyonce in a while I actually make some money. Either through Floral Design or on my Etsy shop. My business partner Shannon and I even have a great idea for a business but have yet to fully follow through on it.

Some of you may be a Momprenuer like myself. Some of you may be wondering what the heck a Mompreneur is. Well, a Momprenuer is a new term for women who have a business at home while also caring full time for their children. Some Momprenuers do it for the extra cash. I do it for the creative outlet and the aquiring of business knowledge. (Because Knowledge TRULY is Power!).

I don't have a lot of readers yet as this blog is still in it's infancy but I would love to know what other Momprenuers out there do. Are you an ebay seller? Maybe you came up with an invetion. Or you have a small baby boutique. Let's have a link party! Link me to your online shop or website so I can check you out!

Powered by Linky Tools

Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...