Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Obligatory New Years Post

I still can't believe it is 2011. I'm pretty sure 2010 was the fastest year known to man. It seemed to just fly by. I made a lot of personal changes the last half of the year so I don't really feel the need to have any new resolutions to make. Just a continuation of them.

But mostly I want to strive for a little less procrastination and a whole lot more consistency. I feel like we have some good things going for us. Now to be a little more consistent with them. Here are some changes that have been made in the past few months...

Budgeting and working on getting OUT OF DEBT!!
Blogging
Reorganizing the House
Give Gabe Piano Lessons
Work with Aidyn to possibly test her into Kindergarten in the fall (her birthday is Sept. 12th)
Setting and keeping a schedule that works for our family.
Updating and filling the Etsy store
Scripture Study

It's a big list and sometimes I wonder if I'm going through some sort of mid-life crises. But it's probably because I just want a better way of life for our little family. I don't know what it is, but I feel it's really important this year that I get these things working well. Maybe then life won't be as chaotic as last year! (Because it was non-stop crazy with THREE kids, a craft blog, the HPKCHC, church, J's insane work schedule... you get the picture.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...