So I made FIFTY of these bad dogs...
And I cheaped out (money and time wise) this year and just wrote on the CD. Next year I'll do the labels I think. Good thing I have legible handwriting!
Here's the playlist for those of you who are curious:
The Awesomest Christmas CD Ever!
1. Dominick the Italian Christmas Donkey-Doug Kershaw
2. I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus- Jessica Simpson
3. Susy Snowflake- Rosemary Clooney
4. I Want a Hippopotamus for Christmas- Gretchen Wilson
5. Jingle Bells- Bing Crosby
6. Must Be Santa- Bob Dylan
7. Frosty the Snowman- Jimmy Durant
8. Nuttin’ for Christmas- Art Mooney
9. Feliz Navidad- Joe Feliciano
10. Christmas in Killarney- Bing Crosby
11. The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don’t Be Late)- Alvin & The Chipmunks
12. You’re a Mean One, Mr. Grinch- Thurl Ravenscroft
13. Grandma Got Ran Over by a Reindeer- Dr. Elmo
14. Peace on Earth/Little Drummer Boy- Jack Black & Jason Segal