Thursday, January 27, 2011

Stitch Marker Insanity!

Last year I made stitch markers to sell at Madrona. My  friend Ialiuxh (Lollipop Cabin) is an indie dyer and has a booth. She graciously lets me set up a little display. This year I am super excited because well... my packaging rocks! I love it. More than love. I'm over the moon about it!

It's very tongue in cheek. It's a little sassy. But best of all the packaging is 100% reusable. Right down to the tags they are on. Have I mentioned how pleased I am with it? I am. You wanna see?



And yes, the red and turqoise blue. I can't get enough of it.


The tag is hand stamped with this cute bird.





It just all makes me smile!

And in case you were wondering... this is what my counter (aka staging area) looks like...




Such pretty things for the knitters! (If you don't knit... I can direct you to several resources!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...