Wednesday, January 26, 2011

WIP Wednesday and a Finished Item!

I'm trying to be more consistent with documenting my knitting and crocheting projects. On the needles right now is a pretty cabled wrap that is two sided. Yep, TWO sided cabling. Sounds a lot harder than it is. Trust me. The only bummer is that this is a BIG project. There is no way I'm going to finish it by the end of the month. But you know, that's ok.

The pattern is called the Every Way Wrap and it's from the Fall 2009 Interweave Knits magazine.  The yarn is a delicious Punta Yarns Merisoft Space Dyed. I love it.


I did get something finished this month! The Traveling Woman scarf for my mother in law is DONE. And I suck at blocking. LOL.



See... this is a classic example of poor blocking. And probably the fact that I should have used bigger needles to bind off with. But it looks ok when your wearing so... eh. 


A close up of the edging. LOVE that part. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...