Thursday, February 10, 2011

Just Stop and Take a Picture.


I'm not going to lie. The next week and a half is going to be ten shades of crazy as I'm gearing up for Madrona. (For all of you non-fiber nerds... it's a knitting thing. LOL.) On top of that it's Valentines and I'm the Party Parent at Gabe's school. And in all this craziness I thought it would be fun to start selling Vault Denim (Seriously... 50% off retail DESIGNER jeans... no knockoffs or seconds. Ok, I'm done shamelessly plugging that for now. Email me for more info. LOL.) A new business enterprise which I'm having an open house for tomorrow, the stitch markers, the general hubub of kids. Sometimes I wonder if I'm ten shades of crazy. (The answer is yes.)

So this morning imagine my surprise at having a second consecutive day of beautiful sunshine. Which is rare in these parts. It's still winter so it's a bit frosty. I opened my blinds and saw that the horses are in the front pasture at my neighbors. I had to try to capture the early morning sun and the beautiful frost.

I grabbed my camera and threw on my scarf and jacket. Notice I didn't say get dressed. Yes, I admit to taking this in my pj's. Don't judge. It's 8:30am. I don't have to get dressed for another half hour. Anyways out into the chill morning air I went. And it is beautiful. Sometimes life gets so harried I forget how beautiful just being is.

So here's a challenge for you. Just stop. Take a picture. Blog it. And post here so I know that you did it!




1 comment:

  1. beautiful photo =)
    YOu sound like you have a lot going on! good luck with all of it =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...