Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 1. Monday sometime in February

Oh man. Our tax return is came today and woah nellie do I have a hole burning in my pocket! If I was a truly smart person we would put that money into savings. But the fact of the matter is that for the last six month we have added a whole lot of broken and needs to be replaced things to the "wait until the tax refund gets here" list.

Our TV is on the fritz. Which is mildly annoying seeing as how we only bought it 6 years ago. What happened to the good old days when TV's lasted 20 years? I have spent a good few days looking at all the awesomenss that is the world of TV's these days. I know that I wanted it to be 1080p and 120hrz. And not cost an arm and a leg either. I researched TV's and found the one that I wanted.

Now, nowhere in all this tv and blu-ray player buying research (the dvd player died many weeks ago much to the dismay of the kids) did I actually measure our entertainment unit. Yep, you guessed it. The totally awesome new flatscreen tv doesn't fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...