Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 2 in the Furniture Making Experiment!

We head over to Allison's bright and early this morning before James had to leave for work. I get all the tools needed out. Allison shows me how to use the circular saw. I take a deep breath and make the first cut. Man, is that first cut the scariest!

I get most of the pieces cut out. There was a lot of measuring involved. I didn't want to make any mistakes. I'm a tad bit on the perfectionist side. Now for the fun part... a nailgun borrowed from a friend. Oh man, I must stop right here and proclaim the awesomness that is the nail gun. It's awesome. It's beyond awesome. It transends awesome.I think I'm in love.



So, I get to putting it together. I take another deep breath and put the nail gun to the wood and pull the trigger. What a rush! About 15 minutes later I had this...


Not too shabby for a few hours worth of work!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...