Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day 1, part two

Ok. So the tv not fitting in the armoir was a snag in the plans. I would say it was a bit of a dissapointment but that would be a blatant lie. You see I have recently discovered the awesomest blog on the face of the planet called KnockOffWood. Ana has the coolest plans for furniture inspired by the pricey stuff at PotterBarn and other equally expensive retailers. I frequent this blog daily. Numerous times. Much daydreaming has ensued. I really need end tables and I was going to start there, but the whole rv not going in the armoire changed that.

So we went to Home Depot.

With our plans.

And the 3 month old baby.

Three hours later (!!!??!!!) and several pit stops in the patio furniture department (to nurse said 3 month old baby) we load up the truck and take all of the goodies to my friend Allison's house. She has tools and a garage. Sweet deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...