Monday, November 8, 2010

Momprenuersonline.com

I  just found this great website http://www.momprenuersonline.com/.


There is a wonderful message board there and the Newbie Took Kit is an essential read if you have ever thought to start your own at home business. I love the articles as well. Some of my favorite articles are the ones called Staying Organized and Time Management tips. Both of which I need help on!

My brain gets buzzing with all my new ideas and then it flows into the "but I need to get ____ done first" and then a kid needs something. It's just a never ending cycle.

So this week I'm going to work on two things. One is to come up with a work schedule that will work for me and my family. And the other is to make a decision once and for all as to where I want the workroom to be. Not having my workroom set up and clean and organized is giving me a serious case of unproductivity. I'm wasting a lot of time digging around in there trying to find the things that I need to make product. And time is money! Especially since I don't have as much time with my husband here to help with the kids.

And I don't know about you but Google Calender just may save my skin. I've never been good in the past at making sure my calender was used effectively. But Google Calender is about ten shades of awesome. Now, to remember to check it...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...