Thursday, November 11, 2010

The (dis)organization of an at home studio.

My workroom was supposed to be upstairs in the extra bedroom. Except that I have never, NOT ONCE, worked in there. It's just not convenient for me. The kids either are downstairs or outside and the computer is not even in there. And I don't think there is room for it.

Holy Mess of a Room, Batman! How did it get that bad?



So, it has become a dumping ground of arts and crafts supplies. And yarn. A whole lot of yarn. So now I'm debating whether or not to move it downstairs to the dining room. I think it's doable. The dining room doesn't get a lot of use. If we want to have more than another couple over it requires the leaf put in the table. And then you can't walk around it. And then there is the fact that it is carpeted. Which I would gladly rip out in a heartbeat if we didn't live in a rental.


Dining Room

Dining room view from the Living Room.

But what if we actually do want to entertain? We could eat in the kitchen. It's big enough.

Why is this such a hard decision?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...