Saturday, November 6, 2010

New in the Shop!

First of all I decided to ship internationally. This is a big thing for me as I was quite nervous what to charge. I think I have it figured out and this week I sent my first product to Australia! And it was not nearly as expensive as I thought it was going to be!

I'm slowly adding stuff in the shop. Gearing up for the holidays. I really need to figure out how to promote better. I think I will be researching that a lot as well this weekend. Although the more I'm on the computer the less I am getting product made. Finding that balance is tough!

This week I finally got the Beaded Bookmarks up. And I gave them all great literary love names. They are very pretty and I think they look great. If anyone has any advice for me on how to word my descriptions I would not say nay!

Also I put up some knit items. One sold rather quickly so I think I will be making more of those. The other is a stunningly beautiful silk and merino hat. It's so pretty.

For those of you who don't have it bookmarked HERE is the link for my etsy shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...