Friday, November 5, 2010

Someone just might be more obsessed than I am.

A few days ago I had posted on the Harry Potter Knit/Crochet House Cup blog that there was a house near to me that decorated for Halloween... Harry Potter style. So yesterday since I was already in that near vicinity retrieving my sons jacket that we left at a friends house we decided to go.

Sorry for the absolutely horrid picture quality. I'm just learning (really) how to use this awesome camera of mine and shooting at night has not been covered in my lessons yet.

Ford Anglia in the Whomping Willow

I loved everything she had out. Oh, I forgot to take a picture of her front window. She carved the most amazing pumpkins. I now want to start my own Hogwarts/HP collection. I think it would look great in my soon to be made office/den.
Ready for the Hogwarts Express
I love the Monster Book of Monsters. I think I shall make one for myself.

Noticeboard

And her collection of Owls... I need to do this!

And I really think my front entrance needs a House Crest!





Off to go plan my Halloween Decor for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...