Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Trader Joes Tuesday

As some of you may or may not know my dh is a manager at Trader Joes. It's really a great job. I just wish his store was closer! I love TJ's like nothing else and I especially love all the yummy things I can get just by making a simple phone call to my husband while he's at work!

This week I bring to your table a quick, easy and best of all Gluten and Dairy free dinner. My 10 month old especially loves it. All of these ingredients you can find at your local Trader Joes.

Fried Polenta w/ Marinara Sauce

Start with your basic marinara sauce...


Simmer it on your stove. Add whatever goodness you like to it (it's really delicious as it comes though).


Next slice up your polenta in half inch slices and fry (don't forget to spray your pan) over medium heat until it's nice and golden on both sides.




Place the fried polenta on your plate and top with the marinara.



Serve with some Sugar Peas and Roasted Garlic Hummus

And enjoy!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...